Whether you are a recent Dietetic graduate or have years of experience in Canada or any other country, we welcome your interest in joining IEDNC and becoming a valuable part of our community of Educated Dietitians.
When you join, you will gain a professional edge while profiting from the many benefits of IEDNC membership.
Requirements for Membership
To be eligible for Active Membership in the Internationally Educated Dietitians Network of Canada (IEDNC), an individual must
fulfill one or more of the conditions outlined below:
- An accredited 4-year or equivalent degree with Food and Nutrition and an accredited dietetic internship or equivalent supervised practical training
- Practicing as a Dietitian in their own country
- Acquired an accredited 4-year or equivalent degree with Food and Nutrition
- Associated with their own National Dietetic Association
Who is Eligible?
- International dietitians (Dietitians in other countries)
- International Dietetic Students
- Registered Dietitians (RD) in Canada
- IED: Internationally Educated Dietitians in Canada
- Dietetic Interns (Food and Nutrition Students) in Canada